Inside : 31 Fun bachelorette drinking games that are guaranteed to make your party one to remember forever.
It goes without saying that getting married is one of the most exciting parts of life. From the engagement, to the planning, to the wedding, to the honeymoon and beyond, it’s a period of time filled with anticipation, happiness, and of course, love.
For brides-to-be, wedding planning can also be extremely stressful, as you want your one special day to be as perfect as possible.
That’s where a maid of honor comes in. She’s usually the one to take on some of the wedding-planning tasks to lighten the bride’s load, and she typically plans the bachelorette party.
Bachelorette parties are probably the most exciting aspect of the whole marriage experience, aside from the actual wedding itself.
Whether you’re a bridesmaid, a friend, or a maid of honor, you’ll want to make sure that your bestie gets the best bachelorette party ever, because she deserves it! Incorporate any of these bachelorette drinking games, and it’s a guarantee that your party will be unforgettable.
Bachelorette Party Drinking Games
The best part about a bachelorette party is having all of your closest friends in one room, making memories, and laughing until your sides hurt. To ensure maximum fun and laughter, get the cocktails flowing and try out one of these entertaining, hilarious bachelorette party drinking games.
- Truth or Drink This is a simple, easy, fun way to get things going at a bachelorette party. The rules are fairly self-explanatory: it’s like truth or dare, but if you don’t want to choose “truth,” you choose “drink” instead. The best way to get everyone drunk with this game is by asking some risky “truth” questions. Purchase a game with pre-made questions if that’s easier!
- Shot Roulette To play this, you will need several types of alcohol or liquor at hand, but that shouldn’t be an issue if you’re planning a bachelorette. To play, you’ll line up several shot glasses and pour each one with a different type of liquor. Arrange them all in a circle and spin a bottle in the middle to decide which shot the player has to take.
- Power Hour If you’re trying to get everyone drunk before going out to bars, this is a great way to pregame. For one hour, set a timer every five minutes, and when it goes off, everyone has to take a shot. You can even play where you set a timer for one minute throughout the hour and take sips of your drink instead of shots. Youtube offers tons of great Power Hour playlists, wherein music is playing and every time the song changes, you know it’s time to sip a drink.
- The Newlyweds Game Of course, you can’t have a bachelorette party without the newlyweds game! To do this, you will have to plan ahead and get answers from the groom before the party. Then, at the party, you can turn this into a drinking game by having the whole party drink when the groom gets a question right!
- Drink If… There are numerous rounds in this activity, so you can use it throughout the night!
- Drunk Dice To play, everyone will need a dice to roll, or you can go around the room and do one person at a time.
- Bachelorette Bingo How adorable are these printouts? This is a super interactive and fun way to get everyone laughing and drinking.
Bachelorette Party Games to Buy Online
Whether you’re short on time or you want to wow your bride-to-be, purchasing one of these games ahead of time will ensure that your games are good since they’re made by the experts!
- Girls Just Wanna Get Crunk This hilarious game is designed by women, so you already know it’s going to be good. This is like a combination of charades, truth or dare, and never have I ever, all in one fun box. This set is guaranteed to get everyone tipsy and laughing the whole night long.
- Bachelorette Bash This is another wedding-themed card game with tons of fun and funny questions and topics. Enjoy some friendly competition and see who knows the bride-to-be best, or play some laughter-inducing truth or dare cards.
- Emoji Bridal Shower Game This is a simple yet entertaining game that’s a little less R-rated than the others. It’s a great ice breaker, wherein everyone has to try to guess the wedding-themed phrase based off of the emojis shown. To make things exciting, you can include a prize for whoever correctly guesses the most phrases!
- That’s What She Said: A quick, raunchy activity that works perfectly as an ice-breaker or to simply get the party started! This game is similar to Cards Against Humanity, wherein the object is to fill in the blank of one card with the phrase on another, but with a more 18+ theme which is ideal for a fun girls’ night.
- Inflatable Banana Ring Toss Because of course you need something that’s banana-shaped at your bachelorette party.
- Prosecco Pong Leave beer pong for the bachelors, because this prosecco pong, complete with mini fancy drink glasses and pink ping pong balls, is too cute not to include at your girls’ night!
Funny Bachelorette Games
While drinking games are fun ways to break the ice, loosen up, and get the party going, you don’t always have to be drinking to have a good time. You can supplement your bachelorette drinking games with these funny bachelorette games, or you can play a bunch of these for a dry party that’s just as memorable and lively as one with alcohol would be!
- Never Have I Ever A classic that’s easy to play with no materials needed. Go around the room and hold up three fingers each. Someone will start and say “never have I ever…” and then describe a situation that they’ve never been in. If someone has done that action before, they put a finger down. Whoever puts all three fingers down first loses!
- How Good of a Friend Are You to the Bride? Doing bridal trivia is a super common bridal party activity, and you can try it out any way you’d like. This is the kind of thing that someone who is really close to the bride should plan out, creating unique questions tailored to the bride. This specific example is Friends (the TV show) themed, but you can create a bride trivia however you’d like!
- Would She Rather A simple, humorous way to see who knows the special lady best.
- Find the Guest A fun and interactive activity that is actually not centered around the bride-to-be, but the guests – her best friends! This is especially entertaining if everyone in the bridal party are close friends as well.
- Scavenger Hunt Game description sentence or two
- Boobs or Butt If there’s any activity on this list that is bound to get a laugh out of every person in the room, this is it. Print these out and have them layed out on the table for guests when they arrive. Whoever guesses the most correctly should win a fun prize!
- Bra Pong You’ve heard of beer pong, and now you’ve heard of prosecco pong. But have you heard of bra pong? If you take the time to set this up for your bestie bride, it’s not only a hilarious way to spend time at the party, but it’s a phenomenal photo backdrop for a picture that she’ll cherish forever!
More Fun Game Ideas You’ll Love
If you liked these ideas for a bachelorette party, you will love our other game ideas. Whether you’re throwing a kids’ birthday party, another wedding party, or you simply want to have a fun night with friends, there are super fun options for everyone.
- 40 Hilarious Bachelor Party Games Bachelors have to have a good time, too! Show these awesome ideas to the bride’s hubby-to-be so that he can also have an unforgettable night with his pals.
- 21 Entertaining Tea Party Games Here’s the tea: these games are both simple and highly entertaining. Most require little to no preparation or equipment and are the perfect addition to any tea party to keep the conversation flowing and everyone entertained.
- Minute to Win It Bridal Shower Games These fast-paced, high-stakes activities are a treat for everyone at the party, as they encourage involvement from all guests, and lots of shouting and laughter.