Inside: Get your drink on in the best way ever with these buzzed drinking game cards PDF’s that you can print at home.
You’ve got all the makings of a great party: the perfect guest list, some delicious snacks, and a wide assortment of drinks. The only thing missing? Some fun games to keep the party going all night long!
Card games have been around for what feels like forever, and for good reason! There are so many different ways to play, and so much room to make your own fun. Like all party aficionados know, almost any game can be turned into a drinking game, if you try hard enough (and if you’re 21+).
Best of all, many of the drinking card games below are available as printable PDFs.
All you’ll need is a deck of cards (plus, some of these games feature their own cards in the PDF), a printer, and something to drink.
Grab your favorite beverages, a deck of cards, tasty snacks and some friends, and let’s get started!
Buzzed Games for You and Your Friends
You may have heard of some of the games below, but make sure you brush up on the rules before you get started!
- Screw Your Neighbor: You’ll need a deck of 52-cards to play this one! It goes a little something like this: Aces are low and Kings are high. You don’t want to be left holding the lowest card at the party, because that means you have to drink! Click this link to find the rest of the instructions.
- King’s Cup Drinking Card Game: King’s Cup is the ultimate classic drinking card game! Each card translates to a specific action. For example, if you draw a 2, that means you can “give” two drinks away to the player of your choice (but it’s not really a gift, is it?). Print out this PDF to find out all of the rules.
- Eff You Pyramid Drinking Game With Cards: All you’ll need for this game is a deck of 52-cards – and something to drink! Shuffle the cards and place them face down in a 4-3-2-1 pyramid, as shown here. Each player gets dealt a card, whoever has the lowest card becomes the dealer. The dealer runs the rest of the game, which involves placing a certain suit or value on each card in the pyramid. Click the link above to learn the rest of the rules!
- Drinking Card Game: You don’t need your own deck of cards for this game! Download the PDF and print out the 45 cards included. Cut out the cards and shuffle them well. Place them face down and have each party guest select a card. When you pick a card, follow the instructions. Spoiler alert: most of the instructions involve drinking!
Buzzed Drinking Game Ideas
Hint: play games that call for shots with beer or a mixed drink. If you use hard liquor, the party could be over before you know it and that’s not going to be as fun.
- Truth or Shots: This printable drinking game features its own cards! All you’ll have to do is download the materials and print them out. Cut out the cards and shuffle them, then place them face down in a pile. Have your party guests choose a card – if they don’t want to answer the embarrassing truth, they have to take a shot! Feel free to use shots of a mixed drink or you could end up on the floor before you know it.
- Ride the Bus Drinking Game: Grab your deck of 52-cards, some beer, and let’s do this! You can find the full instructions for this game here. There a quite a few steps to this game, so you’ll want to pay attention before you get too tipsy! You start by asking a series of questions so that each player is left with 4 cards. Then, move on to the next step of the game. This game is a bit longer than the others on this list but it is so worth it!
- Spoons Card Drinking Game: If you’re looking for a fast-paced drinking card game, you’ve found it! Plus, if you’re hosting a large party, you can totally get everyone to play this one – it’s made for crowds! You’ll need a deck of cards and a bunch of spoons (one less than each player. If you have 10 players, you’ll need 9 spoons). Click here for the full set of rules!
Drinking Card Game Ideas
Don’t forget to stock up on supplies before you get the party started! You don’t want to be that guy who forgets the deck of cards – or worse, the drinks!
- Deck It! Rainbow Drinking Game: This downloadable and printable drinking card game is as colorful as it is enjoyable. Simply print and cut out the cards to get started. Each card features a specific instruction, and most have to do with drinking. Discover more here!
- Drunk Uno: You’ll need a different kind of deck of cards for this one! Pull out your dusty old deck of Uno cards to get started. Print out these instructions and place them where all of your guests can see them. You may need to brush up on your classic Uno rules for this one too.
- Drunken Spades: Ah, another classic game turned boozy! You may have already played Spades without alcohol. Take things up a notch and add in some shot glasses! You’ll find a downloadable version of the game here. Each move you make corresponds to an action (ranging from 1 to 3 shots. You’ll want to use a mixed drink or beer for this one!). Watch out – you’ll want to be careful not to lose!
- Across the Bridge Drinking Game: You can play this drinking card game with as few as two people! All you’ll need is a deck of cards, a beer mug, something alcoholic to drink, and some shot glasses. Each face card represents an action that you need to take (hint: it’s a shot…or several). You’ll find all of the rules here.
More Fun Drinking Game Ideas You’ll Love
- 40 Hilarious Bachelor Party Games – It wouldn’t be a bachelor party without drinking games right?! Well, for those of you who are 21+ and like to indulge, at least! If you’re stuck on ideas, we’ve got you covered. From classics like beer pong and scavenger hunts to new ways to have fun like Drunk Jenga, there’s no shortage of ways to get your drink on – bachelor party style!
- Fun Minute to Win It Games for Adults Drinking – You’ve probably already heard of (and maybe already played!) Minute to Win It. This list is filled with Minute to Win It ideas with a boozy twist that are sure to amp up your 21+ parties! Some of our favorites include the Brown Bag game (too funny to watch) and the Pyramid Game. What will you choose as prizes?!
- 25+ Hilarious Cocktail Party Games – Cocktail parties are all well and good, but why not spice up your night with some fun party games? Impress your guests with a line-up of alcohol-infused games like Off Limits and Truth or Drink. You’ll be surprised just how fun they can be! Just make sure to have plenty of yummy food on hand to, you know, soak up all of that booze!