Inside: Sweet party food ideas that will be a hit, no matter how hungry your guests are!
I am throwing a party next week, so I have been scouring the internet for some of the best sweet party food that my guests will love. Because let’s face it: Half the fun of going to a party is the delicious food.
Too many times, I have gone to a party that had little to no good food, and I just had to walk around aimlessly, waiting to leave. I do not want that for your guests. You can throw the biggest and best party the world has ever seen and if you don’t have good food…that party will not go down in the hall of fame. There is nothing worse than having hungry party guests. They will eat you alive.
I’ve looked into it and compiled my findings into a need list below. These are going to blow you away! I have never even heard of most of the ideas here, and it’s a shame because I should have had them in my life much sooner than this. But alas, I am grateful to have found them now.
So if you are throwing a party soon, you are at the right place. Take a look through some of these recipes and ideas to see which ones you and your guests will love. Spoiler alert, they’ll love anything on this list. They are just that yummy! What are you waiting for? Take a look.
Adorable Sweet Party Food
First up, we have some of the most adorable sweet party food on this list. I am especially in love with number 7, the mini fruit pizzas. How much cuter can it get than a tiny pizza in dessert form? I don’t think it gets much cuter than that. But take a look through all of the other options. Leave no stone unturned. WARNING: You may be hungry after you are done with this article.
1. Mini Cheesecakes – You can never go wrong with a good cheesecake.
2. Oreo Balls – How cute is this idea? And I think that this is a rather simple recipe.
3. Brownie Cookie Bites – The ultimate combination if you ask me.
4. Cookie Dough Dip – Yep, this is a thing. I know; I am screaming too.
5. Ultimate Brownies
6. Pretzel Cookie Bites
7. Mini Fruit Pizza – As I said above, does it get cuter than this?
8. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
9. Funfetti Blondes
10. Pumpkin Cake Bites – How cute are these cake pops?
Unique Party Food
This next list is full of some more unique ideas. If you are tired of serving cookies and run-of-the-mill desserts, then you are going to love these. Each one is slightly out of the box in the best way. Not only will these desserts blow you away, but they will leave your guests with their jaws on the floor. Am I hyping these up too much? I can get carried away when sweets are involved.
11. Cheesecake Bites
12. Deviled Strawberries – These are one of the cutest ways I have ever seen to make bite-sized cheesecake. These are going to be at my party for sure.
13. S’more Cookie Cups
14. Strawberry Crumb Bars – You know the strawberry ice cream crumble bars? This is like a brownie cookie version.
15. Pumpkin Fluff Dip – I am obsessed with dessert dips. They are the best for parties because they can be made in big portions and aren’t too hard to make.
16. Lemon Bites – If you are looking for something more tart, these are for you.
17. Peach Cupcakes
18. Mini Canole Cups – How yummy do these look? It’s ridiculous.
19. Fire Cupcakes
20. Beer Jello
21. Twix Cookie Bars
Sweet Finger Foods
Everyone knows that the best party foods are the ones you don’t need any utensils for. Who has time for that? Especially while at a party. So the list below is full of the best finger foods you can have at your party. Number one on this list is chocolate chip cookies, and although they may sound basic, they aren’t. They’re a classic! And you can never go wrong with a classic.
22. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
23. Brownie Skewers
24. Dessert Nachos – If you are a fan of regular food being dessertified, then this recipe is for you.
25. Snickerdoodle Bars
26. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs – How cute are these kabobs? Not to mention they are so easy to eat. They win on the finger food scale.
27. Mocha Oreo Bars
28. Chocolate Ganache
39. Ice Cream Cone Cupcake
30. Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies – These are simple wafers, and yet they are winners. I have made these for my parties in the past, and they are always a hit.
31. S’mores Pops
Simple Sweet Party Foods
Sometimes you just don’t have the time to set up your entire party AND make a complex dessert. I get it! Your energy is better spent having a good time at the party, not slaving away in the kitchen for hours. So this list is your solution: It’s full of some of the best simple sweet party food you will find. All in one place, how convenient! I wonder whose great mind found all these…okay, sorry, I am done.
32. Strawberry Shortcake Jars – I love making things in mason jars because they are just so cute.
33. Churro Bites
34. Raspberry Thumb Cookies – Thumbprint cookies are a classic, so if you are a fan of these bad boys, then try this recipe.
35. Donut Sugar Cookies
36. Pumpkin Cupcakes – Pumpkin cupcakes are some of my favorites to make for the people I love because I can make them in big batches.
37. Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
38. Circus Cookie Truffles – These are next up on my list because…YUM!
39. Golden Oreo Truffles
40. Funfetti Bars
41. Chocolate Pie Bites
Delicious Food Ideas
And lastly, these are all of the sweet food ideas that I just could not leave off of this list. So that you know, this list isn’t just to give you options…it is LITERALLY my dessert wish list that I will slowly work my way through until I have tried every single one of these. I just appreciate a good sweet treat; what can I say? Do you see number 48? It is literally called graham cracker crack…I am the most intrigued by that one. Plus, it seems simple. Take a look at the rest.
42. Butter Pecan Cookies
43. S’mores Bites
44. Lemon Bites
45. Churro Cupcakes
46. Brownie Dip
47. Halloween Brownie Cupcakes
48. Graham Cracker Crack
49. Mint Cheesecakes
50. Hot Chocolate Dip
51. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
So…after looking through this list, how many of these do you want to make? I am curious which ones you ended up choosing. As I have said before, it is my goal to make everything on this list. It might seem extreme, but cooking is one of my absolute favorite things to do…so why not?
I hope that you found this list helpful and that you found at least one recipe that you’ll include at your next party. Remember that food brings people together more than anything else in this world, so take advantage of that! Next thing you know, you’ll be getting requests to bring your graham cracker crack to every party.
Sorry, I just had to name-drop that one again because it is just so funny to me.