Inside: 51 Facebook Party Games People Will Love.
It’s no secret that Facebook is a great place to connect with friends. But what you may not know is that it’s also a great place for social media games! Whether you’re looking for something to keep the conversation going or want to get competitive, these games will have everyone entertained.
Some of the best online Facebook party games are also interactive like Scavenger Hunt, or are about sharing something new or personal to break the ice. We also listed some online dares that will definitely get everyone laughing and feeling closer to one another! This list contains 51 games, so don’t worry about running out of ideas.
Everyone in your group needs an account on Facebook Messenger to play these games. If you don’t have a personal Facebook account, now’s a good time to sign up. Of course, you can always just use Messenger without going on Facebook itself.
Interactive Facebook Party Games
Interactive games for Facebook are a great way to connect with friends. Whether you’re playing with friends at your office, gathering family, or reconnecting with friends, have fun and make the party a night to remember!
- The Alphabet Game: One person starts by saying a letter of the alphabet and then the next person says a word that starts with that letter. It can be anything they want, as long as it’s a word.
- Would You Rather?: Everyone takes turns asking each other “would you rather” questions. For example, would you rather have eyes on the back of your head or have no sense of taste? Be creative and have fun with it!
- Answer that Question!: One person starts by asking, for example, “If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be?” Each person has to answer the question before passing to the next person.
- The Name Game: The game starts with one player saying the name of a celebrity, and then the next person says the name of a celebrity that starts with the last letter of the previous celebrity’s name. For example, if the first person says Tom Cruise, the next person might say Eminem.
- 20 Questions: One person thinks of a thing or a person and then they take turns asking yes or no questions to try and figure out what it is. The goal is to get to 20 questions without anyone guessing correctly.
- Hangman: One person starts by drawing a section of the hangman on the screen, then it’s everyone else’s turn to give clues in order to figure out what it is. For example, one clue might be “This word has three vowels in it!”
- Never Have I Ever: Players take turns going around in a circle saying things they have never done before, starting with “Never have I ever…”
- Charades: Players act out different words or phrases for the other players to guess. For example, one player might act out “The Cat in the Hat” book for the other players to guess.
- I Spy: Everyone has to turn on their webcams and allow everyone to see what’s going on behind them. One person starts by saying “I spy with my little eye, something that is….” and then describing what they see. The next player then has to guess what it is.
- Truth or Dare: Players take turns choosing truth or dare and then completing the task. For example, one truth might be “What is your biggest fear?” while a dare could be “Kiss the person to your left!” through emojis and flying kisses, of course.
- Blackout: One person starts by saying a word, and the next person says a word in response that starts with the next letter of the previous word. For example, if the first person says “Wet” then the next person might say “echo.”
- Simon Says: One player starts by saying “Simon says…” and then adds an instruction, like “touch your nose!” If they say anything without including “Simon says” before it, like “touch your face!”, anyone who follows that command must take a drink.
- Scavenger Hunt: The first person messages the others what they have to find. For example, one thing might be “the prettiest building you can see from where you are” while another could be “something that starts with ‘s’.
- Emoji Pictionary: This is one sure way to get the party talking and engaging! Play Pictionary using emojis!
Sharing a trivia or something about yourself in a party is an interactive game with a personal touch. These games are more of “ice breakers” that will surely warm up the ambiance of any online Facebook party.
- Share a secret.
- Share a childhood memory.
- Share a childhood fear.
- Share your favorite quote.
- Share who you would call right now if it were your last day on earth.
- Share the funniest Facebook status you posted.
- Share what kind of pet you’ll get when you become a millionaire.
- Ask me anything! (within reason)
- Tell your friends the saddest day of your life.
- Tell your friends what you’re most proud of in life so far.
Post A Picture For Facebook Live Party Game
The following Facebook Live party games are extremely easy to play. Simply follow the instructions and the one who gets the most reactions on Messenger wins.
- Post a random fact about yourself.
- Post a picture of yourself from ten years ago.
- Post a picture of yourself hugging a stranger.
- Post a picture of yourself making an awkward face.
- Post a picture of yourself wearing all black.
- Post the most unique food you can find in your fridge.
- Post a picture of yourself with no makeup.
- Post a picture of yourself doing something you are incredibly bad at.
- Find the 12th photo on your phone and upload it to Facebook.
- Take a picture of yourself in the mirror laughing.
Online Truth Or Dare Facebook Game
Who says you can’t play dares online? Utilize Google, Messenger, cameras, and screenshots to have an interesting, fun-filled online game for your Facebook party!
- Google the ugliest piece of jewelry you can find.
- Wear the most outrageous outfit you own.
- Record a video of yourself singing.
- Find the funniest meme you can and share it.
- Take a wacky picture of yourself.
- Message a stranger and ask them for directions (or anything else).
- Message your grandparents and ask one unbelievable fact about them.
- Message someone famous and ask for their advice.
- Message someone new and ask them how their day is like.
- Pretend to be someone else and message your friends as them for a day.
- Take a screenshot of the first thing that comes up when you Google your name.
- Tag two friends in the most embarrassing photo you have from childhood.
- Find out how old your parents were when they had you.
- Search “most annoying meme ever” and post the first one you see.
- Ask people on Messenger to draw a selfie of you.
- Make someone else’s profile picture your own.
- Don’t reply to anyone for a day – unless it’s a real emergency!
Reminder: Keep track of points! Create a pre-post in your party describing how the system works so you can monitor everyone’s progress. Example: 5 points for each game won, or 1 point per like received.
More Fun Game Ideas You’ll Love
- 43 Office Christmas Party Games For Co-Workers: From gift exchanges, bake-offs, and fun Christmas games plan this year’s office bash. Here is a list of our favorite office Christmas party games.
- Birthday Party Games For 13-Year-Olds – Teen Approved!: If you’re going to throw a teen party, it has to be cool! These Birthday party games for 13-year-olds are teen approved and guaranteed for lots of laughs and fun memories.
- The Best Wedding Games For Guests To Play: One of our favorite ways to bring the party to a wedding is packing it full of fun game options for every. These wedding games for guests are full of laughter, fun, and even some kissing.