Inside: Gender reveal games printable pages to keep your guests entertained and guessing before the big reveal, including our favorite FREE printable gender reveal games.
Having a baby is one of the most exciting parts of your life. You’re growing your family and you’re surrounded by so much love…what’s not to be excited about?!
When you are having your first child, there is so much to plan for and think about. You’ll have to baby-proof your home, build a nursery, and read all of the baby books you can get your hands on.
You are likely also going to enjoy a baby shower and a gender reveal party, in which your closest friends and family get to celebrate your journey to motherhood and your growing baby. At these parties, it is tradition to play fun games centered around guessing what the baby might be like in nature and appearance, including, of course, what their gender might be.
Here’s a list of easy to download free gender reveal printables and gender reveal printable games that you can purchase online.
Free Printable Gender Reveal Games
While you may choose to reveal the gender of your child with a colorful cake or confetti, there are still many free games you can have your guests play while everyone awaits the reveal. These free gender reveal printables are easy to download, print, and distribute for some hilarious games that will ensure that everyone is having a great time.
1. Printable Old Wives Tale Quiz The old wives tales quizzes are a must-have at your gender reveal party. These refer to those old superstitions that suggest that if you’ve been having salty cravings all your pregnancy, you’re likely having a boy. Do these old wives tales have any weight to them? Do a quiz and find out!
2. Baby Word Scramble This is a fun and simple game and it works for guests of all ages. It’s not a gender themed game, but it is on the baby theme, with words like high chair, pacifier, and car seat, so it is a great addition to your gender reveal party printable collection.
3. Neutral Colors Baby Stats Guesses Friends and family (and even strangers) love to make their own guesses about whether the baby will be more like mom or dad, how big it will be, what color eyes it will have, and so much more. That’s why having these cute baby guessing sheets is a nice touch at a baby shower or gender reveal party.
4. Karaoke Baby This is a game that is guaranteed to get some laughs out of the crowd. This is sort of like a Mad Libs game, or a fill in the blank. The whole concept is to guess the baby-themed song that is written and fill in the missing lyrics of the song. It might be harder than you think!
5. Oh Baby Song Guessing Game In this free printable, there is a list of completed song lyrics and your job is to guess the baby-themed song that the lyric comes from!
6. Gender Reveal Scavenger Hunt Parties are so much more fun when a scavenger hunt is involved. It’s a great way to get everyone at a party engaged and makes for wonderful memories. Depending upon your guests and where your party will be held, you can customize your scavenger hunt however you’d like it. These are some great suggestions to go off of!
More Gender Reveal Printable Games
Planning any party can be stressful, and a gender reveal can be especially hectic, especially if it’s yours! Being pregnant plus planning a party? You might need a break. Once you’ve ordered your food and decorations, it might be overwhelming to think about setting up games, but these printable games are super simple and someone has already done all of the work for you!
Aside from those free gender reveal printable game ideas, there are also many printable ideas that are easy to download for a small price.
This is a list of some great gender reveal printables.
7. How Well Do You Know the Mommy? This is a classic baby shower game, and it works well at gender reveal parties too. Guests can see who best knows the expecting mother.
8. Baby Traits This printable contains guesses as to whether the baby will be more like the mother or father. Guests will predict whether the baby will have physical attributes like eyes and nose like the mother or father, and non-physical attributes like their laugh and social skills.
9. Burnouts or Bows? This is a cute variation of “find the guest,” with a gender reveal theme design. This game will work really well if all of the guests know each other, and it will certainly bring about some laughter!
10. Guess Who? Another game revolving around the mother and father to be. These cute cards are gender reveal themed, and they include questions like “who had a feeling that Mom was pregnant first?” and so on. Again, this is a game that will work really well if everyone at the party knows the happy couple well.
11. Baby Name Race A fun game for everyone to play as they anxiously await to find out whether or not the couple is having a baby boy or girl. In this game, guests race to fill in each blank with a baby name and whoever finishes first wins.
12. Gender Reveal Baby Gift Bingo This is a gender reveal bingo game, which should be played while the expecting mother is opening her gifts. There should be a prize for the winner.
13. Baby Mad Libs This is a creative and fun game to entertain the guests at a gender reveal party. Guests will fill in the blanks with whatever random words they want, and in the end they will be left with a hilarious story that may or may not make sense. It’s a great idea to have everyone get up and go around the room and read theirs out loud!
14. Gender Reveal Scavenger Hunt Clue Cards Everyone loves a good scavenger hunt! These are pre-made gender reveal scavenger hunt cards for when you’re not feeling very creative or if you are in a bit of a time crunch. So easy and fun!
15. Baby Trivia These are some fun general trivia ideas that are all baby-themed. See who knows the most about babies! This will be fun (or really hard) for those who are not yet parents.
16. Boy or Girl Gender Reveal Scratch Off These are a great way to break the news about your baby’s gender. Guests can either scratch them off all at the same time, or these can be sent out as an invitation!
More Fun Game Ideas You’ll Love
- The Prettiest Flower Theme Parties Ideas When you are throwing a gender reveal party, it is common to decorate in neutral colors, rather than all in pink or all in blue. If you are sick of the pink and blue combo, try a beautiful flower theme for your party, as it’s still a cheery and colorful theme but more gender neutral.
- Biodegradable Confetti Cannon Game Ideas Are you going to reveal your gender with a confetti cannon? Even if you aren’t, you can still make use of these fun party props, and this is a list of some of the best ways to do just that!
- 33 Free Printable Baby Shower Games Some people choose to have a gender reveal party in addition to a baby shower, and if that’s the case, you will need some more free printable games! These are some awesome printable baby shower games to keep everyone