Inside: 47 fun bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas to plan the best day with all of your closest gal pals, including funny photo hunt ideas and scavenger hunt ideas for purchase.
Planning a wedding takes tons of work, but from the engagement to the bridal shower to the actual wedding itself, the culmination of that work will create unforgettable, lifelong memories for everyone involved.
For the bride, the bachelorette party might just be the most exciting aspect of getting married, aside from, of course, getting married. We already have the guys taken care of with these bachelor party game ideas, now it’s time to plan your big party!
As a maid of honor, planning the bridal shower and the bachelorette party can be super stressful as you strive to make everything perfect for your bestie.
A fun and fairly simple idea is to incorporate a bachelorette party scavenger hunt! This is a great way to keep the whole party entertained and a fun way to focus on the bride herself. There are tons of great ways to create a bachelorette party scavenger hunt, so we have created a nifty list of fun ideas to help you get planning!
Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Clues Ideas
Typically, a scavenger hunt will consist of a list of clues or tasks, and the winner will have completed the most tasks. Depending upon your party size, you may choose to break up into teams, or you can play individually. Often, bridal parties travel to a fun city for the bachelorette party, so you can choose to do the scavenger hunt throughout the city, or you can select an opportune location. You can decide whether each task will be worth the same amount of points or if certain tasks are worth more than others. Here’s a list of possible clues and tasks for your bridal party scavenger hunt!
- Get the DJ to play the bride’s favorite song.
- Get a condom from a guy at the bar.
- Get a guy’s phone number.
- Get behind the DJ booth.
- Get down on one knee and ask someone random to marry you.
- Get a free drink from a guy at the bar.
- Do a shot with the bartender.
- Kiss a bald man’s head.
- Dance on the bar or on a table.
- Wear a veil made of toilet paper around the bar or town.
- Find a man with the same name as the groom and take a photo with him.
- Find a woman with the same name as the bride.
- Find another bachelorette party group.
- Take a blowjob shot at the bar.
- Get a piggy back ride from a guy.
- Swap shirts with a friend or a stranger.
- Get a man to give you his hat and wear it throughout the night.
- Find a bride-to-be and buy her a drink.
- Photo bomb another girl group’s picture and post it.
- Post a video of you singing along to a wedding-themed song on your story.
- Kiss a man’s cheek or muscles and leave behind a lipstick mark.
- Go around the bar and gather marriage advice from men, have them write it down, and send it to the bride.
- Get (or give) a lapdance.
- Find something borrowed.
- Find something blue.
- Get a man to serenade the bride-to-be with a romantic song. (Bonus if you get the DJ involved.)
- Do the Dirty Dancing dance move with a man in the bar.
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Photo Challenge Ideas
One of the most popular and hilarious forms of bachelorette party scavenger hunts is a photo hunt! In this case, rather than seeking objects or completing tasks, players are tasked with taking various photos according to the list of clues or rules provided. This is a great idea for a bachelorette party being held in a busy city. Have a meet-up spot and time scheduled, so everyone can return and share their photos to see who got the best or most pics. Be prepared to laugh! Here are some photo challenge ideas.
- Get a photo with a man in uniform.
- Take a selfie with the bartender.
- Take a selfie inside of the men’s bathroom.
- Get a random guy to take a selfie with you and post it on his Instagram.
- Do (and post) a TikTok dance with a random stranger.
- Get a photo with the DJ or behind the DJ booth.
- Take a selfie in a wedding dress if you can find one.
- A photo of you and your girls doing the Charlie’s Angels pose.
- Get a picture with a couple who has been married for over 20 years.
- Get a picture with a couple who got married in the past year.
- Take a selfie with any animal.
- Get a photo wearing someone’s wedding or engagement ring.
- Take a picture of yourself inside of a fountain (if there is one).
Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Games for Purchase
If you’re short on time or if you’re not feeling particularly creative, there is no shame in purchasing a pre-made set of bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas. These are all super cute and will impress all guests, and they have fun, doable clues that any girl group can enjoy.
- 25 Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt and Drinking Games This set comes with 25 pre-made and cute game cards that list fun bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas.
- 25 Bachelorette Girls Night Out Scavenger Hunt Games This set of 25 cards is pink and glittery, which fits the wedding theme perfectly! This is a photo hunt game and the tasks are all worth different point, which makes this a fun and competitive game for your girls.
- Bachelorette Party Bar Scavenger Hunt Games This is a 50 pack of cards for those with tons of people who want to celebrate their bachelorette with them. This scavenger hunt is also divvied up into different points, with some tasks being worth one point, and others worth five, ten, and twenty points.
- Bride Squad Selfie Scavenger Hunt These adorable game cards are rose gold and pink and are shaped like sparkly diamond engagement rings, which is the perfect touch for a bachelorette party!
- Vegas Before Vows Selfie Scavenger Hunt For your legendary bachelorette party in Las Vegas, these scavenger hunt cards are a necessity. This set comes with twelve cards and includes hilarious Vegas-themed photo hunt ideas.
- Trading the Tail for a Veil If you happen to be having a mermaid-themed party, these will work great. If not, they’re still cute! There are twelve cards included in this set.
- New Orleans Bachelorette Party Game New Orleans is a major hot spot for bachelorette parties since there are so many fun bars and an all-around uplifting party vibe in the city. These New Orleans themed games will be an adorable prop and a fun activity for your night out.
More Fun Game Ideas You’ll Love
- Wildly Fun Girls Night Party Games If these scavenger hunt ideas aren’t enough for your longer trip, we’ve got you covered with tons more hilarious games for your girl gang. You guys will laugh so hard you cry and make lifelong memories doing these fun activities together.
- Minute to Win It Bridal Shower Games The bridal shower is a bit more reserved than the bachelorette party, but it can still be just as fun. These quick one-minute games are intense and are bound to get the group laughing and excited.
- 17 Boozed Up Party Drinking Games Of course the drinks will be flowing at your bachelorette party. As the night gets started (or winds down) use these creative, entertaining drinking games to keep the energy alive and positive!