Inside: Wedding emoji Pictionary games that are printable and include answers will certainly keep your guests happy during the cocktail hour.
There are so many things that go into planning a wedding, besides the wedding itself. You plan the big day, sure, but you also have a bunch of other smaller ones to plan as well. Things like the engagement party, the bridal shower, & the bachelor/bachelorette parties. This is the beauty of getting married. It isn’t just one celebration, but a whole season of them.
After all, you can never see too many of the people you love most. Getting together with family and friends at parties is such an amazing way to celebrate the love that you and your partner have because you aren’t just a part of their lives, but their family and friends too.
Parties are also a great way for the two soon-to-be blended families to hang out and get to know each other.
The best part about these parties? The Games! Themed games help to get everyone up and talking in a way that results in laughter and good times. Even the most hermit of hermits can’t resist a good game. With so many different wedding games to choose from, some of the best ones are lost in the fray.
One of the best and simplest of games is…wait for it…Emoji Pictionary!
This game comes in as many themes as you can think of, including marriage and wedding! It’s perfect because it gets your brain working, the rules are simple, and it can be hilarious to try and decipher the hidden messages.
What is Wedding Emoji Pictionary
For those of you who don’t know, Emoji Pictionary is a riddle game that uses different emojis to create hidden sentences or words. It’s a beautiful blend of riddles, Pictionary, and Emojis. If you are interested in adding it to your party schedule, then keep on reading. I’ve compiled a list of the cutest pre-made Emoji Pictionary games you can find, all in one convenient place. Before we get into those, let’s discuss how to play!
How To Play
First, you’ll need your supplies.
- Pictionary Sheets
Next, you pass out your dictionary work pages to everyone who is playing. Make sure that everyone has pencils and something to write on.
Then, you set a timer for 3-5 minutes depending on how many riddles there are. And you’re off! No peeking at other people’s sheets or discussing answers.
Finally, when the timer is up, tally up the scores and give the winner their prize! If there were any riddles that were unsolvable by the majority, feel free to all put your heads together to figure it out just for fun.
Now you are all set. You know what Emoji Pictionary is, how to play it, all there is left is to get your hands on the emoji worksheets. Check out this list below and snag whichever one best suits your party!
Easy To Buy Game Cards With Answers
1. Wedding Pictionary
2. Cute Floral Design with Answers
3. Bridal Shower with Answer Game
4. Pink & Gold Pictionary
5. Unique Wedding Emoji Game
6. Cactus Flower Bridal Shower
Free Printable Wedding Emoji Pictionary
Weddings are pretty dang expensive. It can be helpful to shave off costs as often as you can. If you’re looking to save a few bucks then I got your back…
These are two of the cutest free Printable PDFs I could find that also include the answer sheet. No shame in getting a good deal, am I right?
7. Emoji Game with Different Styles
8. Bride Themed Pictionary
Pre-Printed Pictionary Papers
Planning a wedding can also be a very hectic process. With the planning of all of the little parties, the food, and the seating, it can be a lot. If you are looking to save some time, check out these pre-made Emoji Pictionary games. They come in adorable styles and sizes, so you’ll definitely find one that matches your party.
I’ve also included a game set as well. This has a few other wedding-themed games including emoji Pictionary. Take a look!
9. 25 Pack On Rustic Paper
10. Floral Set
11. 50 Pack Floral Cards
12. Lemon Themed Wedding Pictionary Set
13. Set of 5 Games, Including Emoji Pictionary
I hope you loved learning about Emoji Pictionary and found this article helpful. There are many stressful aspects to wedding planning, but the games should never be one of them.
This is a beautiful period of time that you will back at fondly as you go through life, be present, and at the moment. There are so many things to be grateful for, things that can bring you joy. Things like Emoji Pictionary.
More Party Games You’ll Love
- 87+ FAVORITE WEDDING GAMES & ACTIVITIES – Planning a wedding means an endless search for awesome games to incorporate into the loads of parties you’re inevitably going to throw. If you liked this article on Wedding Emoji Pictionary then you will LOVE this list of over 87 fan-favorite wedding games and activities. There are games that vary from family-friendly to hilarious, to adults only. There are definitely a few of these that will make your parties something to remember. And isn’t that the whole point of them? To create memories with the people in your life that mean the most to you. These games will ensure that happens, so you won’t want to miss out.
- COLORFUL BIODEGRADABLE WEDDING CONFETTI CANNONS – Every good wedding includes some kind of confetti…this is a known fact. If you were hesitant about adding this wonderful celebratory addition to your wedding on account of its environmental impact, then let me persuade you for a second. I have good news. There are ways to make it environmentally friendly. This way you get the best celebration possible AND the environment goes unaffected. Here is a list of some of the cutest biodegradable confetti canons you can buy. We’ve incorporated many varying colors and styles so you are absolutely going to find something that makes your heart sing. Check them out!
- 47 WEDDING TABLE GAMES THAT GUESTS WILL LOVE – When you are throwing a wedding, there are so many small things to consider. During your big day, there are likely to be many people there, this is the beauty of weddings, they bring people together from far and wide! Though you will talk to everyone who comes, it can be nearly impossible to keep them all entertained the entire time. That is just the way it is. In order to help avoid people getting bored, there are certain things you can incorporate into your big day. After all, you never want people to feel bored…it’s the best day of your life. Okay, so what kinds of things can help people stay entertained during the more lulling parts of the wedding? The answer is simple: Table games! Keeping little games at each table for your guests to play is not only a way to solve the boredom issue but its an adorable touch that will be appreciated by children and grandparents alike. Here is a list of 47 wedding table games that you and your guests will love. Check them out for inspiration!