Inside: The cutest thanksgiving party favors to make the night extra special.
What do you think the most hectic holiday is? My vote is Thanksgiving. There is just so much to do: You have to cook a whole feast, set up space for your whole family, cook the WHOLE DAY… there can feel like there is little time to stop and enjoy yourself.
The whole day feels rushed and stressful… its not very fun.
But this year, I am setting out to change that. I am diving up my cooking list and making more time to spend with the people I love. I want to make this extra special for everyone, and there are a few ways that I plan on doing that.
One of which is to pass out Thanksgiving party favors on the way out the door when the night is over. This will leave my family with a lasting sense of love and excitement, and it’ll make the whole night feel very put together. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then keep reading.
I have compiled a list of some of the cutest thanksgiving party favor ideas I could think of for you to look through. These are not only adorable, but they are simple to make/buy.
Thanksgiving Party Favors
First up is this list of some classic thanksgiving party favors that your guests will love. These range from simple to more hands-on but remember that you can always find something similar online if you are trying to save your time and your energy. This is already such a busy day; no one expects you to juggle it all. Just the fact that you are here, looking for ways to make the day extra special, is amazing. So find what you need and offshore the work a little.
1. Harvest Bags – This is a cute name for an even cuter party favor. I have found that these harvest party favors are super affordable to make, and they are a crowd pleaser. It’s just Reeses Pieces in little cone-shaped bags that are tied off with decorative ribbon. I told you, cute simple…you just have to try these.
2. Turkey Hot Cocoa Bombs – You can order these online if you don’t feel like figuring out how to make them. I know how busy turkey day is; the last thing you need is MORE time in the kitchen. Just get one of these bombs for everyone in your family, and you are all set.
3. Dinner Leftovers To Go – As funny as this one sounds, it is a winner. You technically get dibs when it comes to the leftovers, but if you prepare for it with these cute trays, then your loved ones will feel even more special.
4. Pumpkin Pie Cheese Cake – These are little pumpkin pie cheesecakes in a jar. Yep, in a jar. I am obsessed with jarred desserts because they are easy to make, very portable, and of course…super cute. Nothing beats the aesthetic of a good old-fashioned mason jar.
5. Photo with Stand – Throughout the night, have a polaroid camera lying around for everyone to be able to take photographs together. Then on the way out, give them their photo on these cute little stands. This is a wonderful way to remember the holiday. Plus, it’s adorable!
6. Pumpkin Candles – Yep, pumpkin candles. How could you ever go wrong with a pumpkin candle? Honestly, they are the best gift from September through November because it is the ultimate fall candle. So hand them out to your guests after dinner for them to take home.
7. Cute Premade Favors – If you want to save some time, then these are the favors for you. They are already made! Plus, they hold some pretty cute stuff. You’ll just have to click here to read all about what awesome little goodies these tubes hold. Spoiler alert, they are Thanksgiving-themed!
Adorable Fall Favors
This list is full of some of the cutest thanksgiving party favor ideas out there. I just had to give them their own section because of how cute they are. They range from simple to complex, so choose whichever ones you prefer. I especially love the gratitude journal idea. It not only goes with the theme, but it will help out your loved ones in the long run.
8. Fall Stickers – If you want to keep it simple, you can never go wrong with stickers. As funny as that sounds, even adults have many uses for stickers these days. They aren’t just for kids anymore. Especially when they are as cute as these are. They can put them on their laptops, water bottles, and much more.
9. Decorated Funky Straws – Funly straws are also another one of those party favors that are good for all ages, even when they seem really childish and simple. Who doesn’t love drinking with a twirly straw? I cannot think of one person in my life who doesn’t enjoy it.
10. Gratitude Journal – This is literally the holiday all about gratitude and being grateful for what you have and the people around you. So, it only makes sense to give everyone around you a gratitude journal. This one only takes five minutes a day, and it will change your whole outlook on life.
11. Decorated Pie Cookies – How cute are these decorated pie cookies? Again, if you don’t feel like making these, don’t sweat them. There are plenty of ways to order them online to save yourself some time and effort.
12. Decorated Tin Foil To Go Containers – This is another food-based idea…shocker. Order these before the big day, and then send your loved ones home with these hilarious-themed tin foil containers. They may not last forever, but what does?
13. Face Masks – After a long day of cooking and eating, we are going to need some self care. So pass out some face masks for your guests to bring home with them to wear while they digest the day’s food.
So…did you find a party favor that you will include at your Thanksgiving day feast? I know that the day is already a hectic one, but it’s the little things like this that really make the biggest difference to your guests.
You can also mix and match these ideas to create your own goodie bag if you like.
Remember that there are other things you can do with your family to make them feel special as well, such as playing games and spending quality time together where everyone is present. It can be hard these days with electronics and all, but it is so worth it in the end.
Do what you can, but ultimately the most important thing is that you have fun and the people around you are happy. I hope you have the Thanksgiving of your dreams because I know I will. That is the beauty of planning, it takes the stress off on the day of. So Happy Thanksgiving!
Looks like we will have to cover Christmas next. Which I am totally fine with… seeing as Christmas is my all-time favorite holiday!