Inside: Fun Minute to Win It Games for Every Party
One of my favorite party games are Minute It to Win It Games. I love how easy and fun they are, they are perfect for large groups and kids. They are super easy to prep and will entertain everyone for hours.
They are the go-to games around this house for any kind of celebration. Here is a list of the most fun minute to win it games for every party!
Minute to Win It Game Tips
To make hosting these games even easier here are a few tips.
- Keep a large scoreboard with all the games & contestant names on it.
- Set up stations in advance for groups of guests to rotate through. This will eliminate people getting bored while waiting to play.
- Have backup supplies in case something needs to be replaced.
- All games must be completed in 1 minute or less. So make sure you have timers.
- For scoring, the first person or team to finish gets 5 points, the second team gets 4, the third team get 2, everyone else gets 1
Minute to Win it Game Supplies
One of the best things about these games is that they don’t require much. In fact, most of the supplies are things that you already have in the house.
Just in case, here’s a list of game supplies.
- Plastic cups
- Paper plates
- Ping pong balls
- Toilet paper
- Empty plastic bottles
Fun Minute to Win It Games
Face the Cookie: Each person had a cookie placed on their forehead and had to get it into their mouth without touching it with their hands.
Stack Attack: This game consists of stacking 36 cups in a pyramid and then back down into a single stack.
Movin’ On Up: In this game, the kids had to start with the blue cup on top and stack the cups one by one until the blue cup is on top again. Use 8-12 cups depending on the age and ability of those playing.
Junk in the Trunk: This game is hilarious! With a tissue box strapped around the waist, the participants had to try to get out the 8 ping pong balls just by movement. It was really funny to watch! We laughed so hard that it was difficult to keep the game going.
Suck it Up: In this game, the kids had to transfer candy (Smarties, M&Ms, Skittles) from one plate to another using only a straw. They were able to eat the candy afterward which no one seemed to mind.
Minute to Win It Games
Penny Hose: Players had to retrieve 2 pennies, one at the bottom of each leg of the pantyhose. This is another fun one to watch. It’s more challenging than it sounds.
Ping Pong Bounce: In this game, players had to bounce ping pong balls into six cups. Everyone was able to do it in the minute. It’s nice to choose some games that are a bit more attainable like this one so that people don’t get frustrated. Mix in the easier ones with some of the more challenging games.
Keep it Up: In this game, the kids had to blow a feather across the room into a bucket. It was awfully fun to try it though! You could also use a balloon instead of a feather!
Yank Me: This game was the hardest. No one was able to do it in one minute. One of the kids was able to get close though. To play, stack an index card on the top of the cup until there are five cups and then yank the index cards out to attempt to create a single stack of five cups.
Find the Berry: Before the party, fill several plastic cups with jello. Then insert a berry or another food item in the center. Using only their mouth, your guest must each through the jello to get the berry.
Super Fun Games
Paper Plate Race: For this game, you need to set up a starting line & a finish line. Guests have to race to blow their paper plate across the finish line first while only using their mouths to blow it.
Wrap it Up: This one requires partners. Using streamers or toilet paper, one partner must wrap the other up as much as they can.
Balloon Blow: This game is super fun & works best in teams of 2 or more. Set up a stack of cups in front of each person. They must then blow up a balloon & use the air in the balloon to knock over as many of their cups as they can.
Sprinkle It: Fill 1 empty bottle with sprinkles or Cheerios. Each guest has to dump the snacks out of the bottle & get them into another empty one before time runs out.
Blindfold Bowling: Set up several bowling pins. If you don’t have pins then you can use plastic bottles or cans.
Then bowl blindfolded. Take as many turns needed within your minute.
More Games You’ll Love
- Minute to Win It Games for Kids – These games keep everyone on their toes, and no one gets bored. I usually love playing these games with a large group, recently my kiddos had some friends over and I thought that would be the perfect time to pull of these fun Minute to Win It games for kids.
- Ice Breaker Games – I love a good party, nothing is better than good food, fun music, and great people. But there is always that little bit of an awkward time when everyone is just arriving and the party has quite kicked off. Don’t let those awkward silences or uncomfortable first meetings ruin your good time. Here are 43 of the most hilarious ice breaker games for parties.
- Best Amazon Board Games – Ditch the TV and let the games begin! We love a good game night, whether its a game night with the kids, our adult friends, or as a family this list of 25 Best Amazon Board Games make for one FUN game night full of laughs and fun. Now I cannot promise there won’t be a little friendly funding but don’t worry it won’t last long.