Inside: Wedding Scavenger Hunt Ideas + FREE Printable.
So you’re planning for your big day? Let’s talk about your guest for a second. Everyone loves weddings, more so when there are fun and interactive activities for them to participate in. Think about it, everyone loves the bouquet toss, the money dance, photo booths, and send-offs.
Why? Because they get to be involved!
Here is another fun way to make sure your guests stay entertained throughout the whole wedding. Bonus, you get some great photos because of it!
The Wedding Scavenger Hunt game is a great way to give your guests a mission during the celebration but also pushing them to have a little more fun.
Make sure each guest grabs a copy of your picture scavenger hunt wedding game and shares their photos with you via Social Media or hand out a few disposable cameras to develop later.
Our FREE Printable Wedding Scavenger Hunt Game
We have come up with the cutest FREE Printable Picture Scavenger Hunt Wedding Game.
How to Play:
- Download, Print, and Cut our free scavenger hunt printable. (Helpful Tip: Print on heavy-weight cardstock for a finished look.)
- On your big day hand out this fun game to each guest.
- Have each guest search for each photo-worthy moment and snap a shot.
- Encourage them to post on social media and make sure to tag you. (You could even set out disposable cameras for guests to use.)
Wedding Photo Scavenger Hunt List
These photo ideas are great ideas to add to your wedding scavenger hunt list. Plus you can get tons of great photos that you will enjoy for years to come.
1. The happy couple
2. Group photo of your table
3. People laughing
4. Somone dancing
5. A happy selfie
6. Somone making a toast
7. A Kiss
8. Toasting glasses
9. Silly Faces
10. A Selfie with the Bride
11. A Selfie with the Groom
12. Pieces of Cake
13. Your favorite decoration
14. Pretty Flowers
15. Oldest couple dancing
16. A loving hug
17. Tears of Joy
18. The Bride looking beautiful
19. A Bridesmaid
20. A Groomsmen
Wedding Inspired Scavenger Hunt Game Ideas
Here are a few more fun wedding-inspired games, some for kids and even celebrating your anniversary!
Wedding Scavenger Hunt for Kids: This kid-friendly scavenger hunt game is perfect for the little guests at your wedding. With pictures of the items, it will be easy for them to find, and they keep them entertained during the party. It would also be fun to provide them a “prize” if they find all the items.
Wedding Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Ideas: Take a walk down memory lane with this fun printable game. Snap photos of places like where you first kissed, where you had your first date, and even your wedding venue.
Bridal Scavenger Hunt Ideas: This super fun Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt is the perfect wedding celebration game. Planning a bachelorette party can be full of fun drinks, wild dress-up themes, and hilarious games. This bridal game is perfect to keep the night rolling with lots of laughs and fun.
More Fun Wedding Game Ideas
- Indoor Wedding Games – YOU’RE MARRIED! Now it’s really time to party! In addition to a delicious feast, flowing drinks, and a killer wedding playlist, some couples like to get the party started with wedding reception games. Some of our favorites include ice-breakers, to bride and groom trivia, or even an on theme pinata smash. No matter what, these totally fun indoor wedding games are perfect for your post-nuptial celebration.
- Outdoor Wedding Game Ideas – Looking to make your wedding reception a fun and festive affair your guests will never forget? In addition to a delicious feast, flowing drinks, and a killer wedding playlist, some couples like to get the party started with wedding reception games, ice-breakers, and other interactive experiences, which might include everything from classic lawn games to bride and groom trivia, a photo scavenger hunt, a well-stocked photo booth and plenty of activities to engage the kids, too.
- Minute to Win It Bridal Shower Games – Have you jumped on the Minute to Win It craze yet? If not, you are definitely missing out. They are such fun and simple games to put together and a blast to play. From tossing bouquets to saying yes to the dress these Minute to Win It Bridal Shower Games are a blast!
- Bachelorette Party Games – Planning a bachelorette party can be super stressful because there are so many things to think about. But girl, I’ve got you covered with the games and activities. Here you’ll find twenty-five printable bachelorette party games.