Join the Fun Party Pop team where we are committed to sharing fun party games and party ideas everyday for everyone! Here we love sharing new and upcoming ideas and seeing fresh content come to life through blog posts, social media sharing, products and digital downloads.
We are a fully digital, remote team and would love for you to join us!
If you are an event planner or party game creator and would like to work with us… please send your URL or social link, your full name and idea to email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Job Title: Printable Product Designer
Job Description: We are hiring a product designer to manage our printable product store.
This role will take inspiration and ideas given by the editorial team and turn them into printable products for purchase in our shop. The ideal candidate will have graphic design experience and a modern, clean aesthetic that meets the style of the brand. Deep knowledge of creation platforms including Canva, Photoshop and Corjl is a must for this role.
- Ability to create printable download for sale using Canva, Corjl and other design platforms.
- Deep knowledge of the trends in the printables market and how to design products that will sell.
- Ability to write product friendly listing content & mine our vast editorial library for new product inspiration.
- Skilled at maintaining a shared editorial calendar and working closely with our full team.
To Apply: Please send your current resume along with 2-3 examples of printable you have created to: Hello@funpartypop.com.
Job Title: Content Writer
Job Description: Fun Party Pop is currently hiring freelance writers who are excited to craft creative and unique content based around party games, party ideas and fun fresh inspirational posts.
In this freelance, digital role. We are looking to hire writers to have first hand experience with throwing parties for their families, friends, classrooms etc and have a passion to share about this topic.
This role is a freelance, part -time digital position. It involves close collaboration with the full editorial and promotional teams we have in place.
- Ability to create engaging unique, first hand written and photography content.
- A pulse on the latest party trends, ideas and inspiration from around the web.
- Ability to write independently and basic wordpress blogging skills.
- Skilled at maintaining a shared editorial calendar as well as managing scheduling software.
To Apply: Please send your current resume along with a recent article bylined by you to: Hello@funpartypop.com.
Job Title: Director of Brand Partnerships
Job Description: Work with us as a brand partnership director.
In this freelance, digital role, you will be responsible for engaging and maintaining brand partner relationships for Fun Party Pop. You’ll be responsible for both managing current brand partnership relationships and also working to outreach and handle all incoming new brand partnership requests. You’ll be our front line showcasing our fun party vibe to potential partners in the industry, maintaining a partnership calendar and ensuring we are meeting our partnership goals and deadlines for every quarter.
This role is a digital position, but involves close collaboration with the full editorial and social teams here at Fun Party Pop.
- Ability to create represent Fun Party Pop in an authentic and reader first way to potential future partners.
- Knowledge of the brand partnership industry and ability to negotiate with brand representatives on our behalf.
- Ability to work independently to connect with new brands and secure future partnership opportunities.
- Skilled creatively, finding new ways to connect brand campaigns to the organic content we create.
To Apply: Please send your current resume along with relevant industry experience to: Hello@funpartypop.com.